Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nests Revealed

11/30/14 Pilot Iroshizuku Take-sumi ink,
100 lb. paper
The thermometer still reads 31 F, but the sunshine is brilliant, and yesterday’s high wind has died down completely, so we bundled up for a brisk walk up to Maple Leaf Park. I was fine as long as we kept walking, but as soon as I stopped for a very quick sketch, my hands froze (fingerless gloves help only for a little while).

One thing I enjoy about sketching trees in winter is that all the abandoned nests are suddenly revealed. 

Hey, its the last day of November! This is sketch No. 64 for NaNoDrawMo - not quite as many as last years 72, but not too shabby, either. How did you do?


"Admiral Ozzel, you have failed me for the last time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...