Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Small Comforts

11/8/16 Winsor Newton watercolor marker, colored pencil, ink

Today is Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016. By the end of this day, the fate of our country for the next four years will be decided. I think I’ve voted in 10 presidential elections by now, and I’ve never been more concerned about the outcome, nor has an election year been more tiresome. Whatever the results, I will be so relieved that it’s over.

Today, on the eighth of November, it’s also 69 degrees and sunny – pretty much unheard of in these parts. Instead of biting my nails as I watch the news, I went to Gas Works Park. Soaking up this unseasonal, unexpected treat, I felt grateful for small comforts.  

11/8/16 brush pens, colored pencil

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had great weather to go out to sketch in the park...nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...