Thursday, January 5, 2017

Bifurcated

1/4/17 graphite
It’s been a while since I’ve sketched a tree bifurcated by power lines. On the way home from an errand yesterday, I came upon this old pair, and the only space I could find to park was a bit closer to the subject than I would usually choose. The trees were so tall and wide that I could barely see the ends of their branches through my windshield. And the sketch didn’t take long because my car was cooling down fast.

This morning I had an early appointment, and I sure was glad to have my down parka! At 7:43 a.m., my phone said it was 20 F degrees! I hope you’re all staying warm!

1/5/17 brush pen, gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Nice lines on the branches. Brrr........cold here in Maine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing it's probably colder where you are, Joan. . . but this is unusual for us!

      - Tina

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula! I've been studying your blog posts! :-)

      - Tina

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...