Monday, April 17, 2017

An Easter Treat

4/16/17 colored pencils, ink

Although it stayed hazy all day, Easter was the warmest spring day yet – all the way up to 64 degrees in my ‘hood! After the wettest winter in decades, it was a treat to visit Maple Leaf Park without our raincoats, hats and gloves. We walked a lap around the park, and then I plunked myself down at a picnic table to make this sketch.

The forecast is not looking promising for the rest of the week, but as long as I get an occasional spring treat like that, I can manage until summer.


And here was my other Easter treat. I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you, too!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good Easter. We had warm temps here...it reached 84 on Easter Sunday which was the 2nd warmest Easter on record for Long Island. Enjoy your treats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...